- Men of the Kingdom, - Summer Youth Camp at Urshlem Diocesan Center, Beasley
- DS-WA MGOCSM - California Region – Nativity Retreat 2014
- DS-WA MGOCSM - Atlanta's New Year's Retreat
- DS-WA MGOCSM - Houston New Year's Conference 2015
- Online Registration for Diocesan Family & Youth Conference 2015 is now available.
- Picture Recap from Diocesan Metropolitan’s visit to Netherland and Germany
- MGOCSM Chicago Winter One-Day Retreat
- St. James Missions Church Dallas hosted MGOCSM Dallas/OK Area February Service Project
- Diocesan MGOCSM Council meeting held at "Urshlem" Diocesan Center- Beasley, Texas
- Picture Recap: Diocesan Metropolitan’s visit to St. Gregorios Orthodox Church, Spokane.
- Mar Barnabas Educational Award for the year 2014 Recipients
- Diocesan Sunday School Day Celebrated at St. George Orthodox Church, Dallas
- THE STREAM December 2014 Edition
- Nativity Message from Diocesan Metropolitan His Grace Alexios Mar Eusebius
- Diocesan Family & Youth Conference 2015
Passages & Sermons
- Devotional Thoughts for the Sunday of Lepers (2nd Sunday of Great Lent)
- MGOCSM Devotionals : God’s Triumphant Love -Romans 8: 31-39
- MGOCSM Devotionals : Living By The Spirit -(Galatians 5:16-26)
- MGOCSM Devotionals : Faith in God Hebrews 11:3-6
- MGOCSM Devotionals :To Become a Good Leader, First Become a Good Servant
Men of the Kingdom, - Summer Youth Camp at Urshlem Diocesan Center, Beasley
DS-WA MGOCSM - Atlanta's New Year's Retreat
DS-WA MGOCSM - Atlanta's New Year's Retreat
DS-WA MGOCSM - Houston New Year's Conference 2015
MGOCSM Chicago Winter One-Day Retreat
Picture Recap from Diocesan Metropolitan’s visit to Netherland and,Germany
St. James Missions Church Dallas hosted MGOCSM Dallas/OK Area February Service Project
MGOCSM Council meeting held at Urshlem Diocesan Center
Picture Recap: Diocesan Metropolitan’s visit to St. Gregorios Orthodox Church, Spokane.
Mar Barnabas Educational Award for the year 2014 Recipients
Diocesan Sunday School Day celebrated at St. George Orthodox Church, Dallas
Diocesan Family & Youth Conference 2015
Nativity Message from Diocesan Metropolitan His Grace Alexios Mar Eusebius
Diocesan level fundraising organized to help the displaced Syrian refugees
The Sacrament of Holy Matrimony (English)
Diocese to Celebrate the 2nd Dukrono Perunnal of Metropolitan Mathews Mar Barnabas
San Francisco St. Gregorios Orthodox Church purchased a new property
MMVS Dallas Region raised $10,000 for Urshlem Chapel Project.
Holy Qurbana to be conducted at Urshalem Aramana Chapel, Beasley every Saturday Morning.
Seminarians Speak : Mirror, Mirror on the Wall… by : Lijin Raju ( Dallas )
Diocesan Metropolitan’s visit to the Catholic Diocese of Chicago.
Diocesan Sunday School Day - Sunday, December 7 2014
Mar Barnabas Memorial Hall Consecration and George Paulose Achen’s 60th Birthday celebration
Picture recap from St. Gregorios Orthodox Church, Tampa - 2014 Perunnal & Jubilee Celebrations.
Oriental Orthodox Churches in Dallas celebrated the Feast of St. Gregorios of Parumala.
St. Thomas Orthodox Church, Oakland Florida purchased new property.
Tampa St. Gregorios Church Perunnal and Mar Barnabas Orthodox Center Consecration
Diocesan MMVS 6th Annual Conference held at Houston St. Thomas Cathedral.
Draft copy of the proposed liturgical book submitted to Holy Synod
Dallas/Oklahoma Area Acolyte Training / Women's Ministry August 24th, 2013
Guidelines for Acolytes
Sign up for Mailing List
Prayer Ministry Line
Diocesan Prayer Ministry - English Prayer ‘SLOOTHO ’ - Every Tue 9.05 PM -9.35 PM (CST)
LoveIndeed - A Charity Project of Diocese of South-West America
DSWA/C/03/2015 February 11, 2015
"Urshlem" Diocesan Center- Beasley, Texas
Blessings to our Cor-Episcopoi, Priests, Deacons, Office bearers and all the faithful of our Diocese!
We have once again come upon the period of the Great Lent. Jesus Christ begins his public ministry preceded by a fast that follows the fast of the great prophets Moses and Elijah who also fasted in the
wilderness for forty days. The fast prepared Christ for His victory over Satan, ultimately allowing Him to overcome the temptations of Satan and defeat death by His own death. In addition to the forty days set apart for fasting, the Holy Church adds an additional ten days to focus on the passion of Christ that leads us to the ultimate victory seen in the power of the Holy Resurrection.
Feb 22- Lepers Sunday
Before Holy Qurbana
■Genesis 7: 6 - 24 ■II Kings 5: 1 - 14 ■Isaiah 33: 2-9
■Acts 9: 22-31 ■Romans 3: 27- 4: 5 ■St. Luke 5: 12-16, 4: 40-41