- Time Schedule and General Agenda for 2016 Clergy Conference and Diocesan Assembly.
- 2016 Annual Diocesan Assembly will be held at St. Thomas Orthodox Church, Atlanta.
- Proposed Urshlem Aramana Chapel Elevations
- South Region Family & Youth Conference 2016 - June 29 - July 2
- Save the Date : 2016 Urshlem Men's Summer Camp to be held from July 10 - July 17
- Mar Barnabas Educational Award - Winners of 2015
- Christmas Message from Diocesan Metropolitan His Grace Alexios Mar Eusebius
- 40th Memorial of Mar Baselius Augen Catholicos to be celebrated at Devalokam Catholicate Chapel
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ Charity project held at Dallas St. Mary's Orthodox Valiyapally
- Diocese to observe the 3rd Dukhrono of His Grace Mathews Mar Barnabas
- Please pray for Chennai : Metropolitan Mar Eusebius
- Diocese to celebrate Diocesan Sunday School day on Sunday, Dec 6.
- Note from the Diocesan Metropolitan regarding Syrian refugees crisis
- Diocesan Metropolitan to lay the foundation stone for St. Thomas Orthodox Community Center, Stafford, Texas.
- 2015 Perunnal Pictures from Dallas St. Gregorios Orthodox Church.
Passages & Sermons
- Devotional Thoughts for the 10th Sunday after Pentecost - 2nd Aug 2015
- Devotional Thoughts for the Sunday of Lepers (2nd Sunday of Great Lent)
- MGOCSM Devotionals : God’s Triumphant Love -Romans 8: 31-39
- MGOCSM Devotionals : Living By The Spirit -(Galatians 5:16-26)
- MGOCSM Devotionals : Faith in God Hebrews 11:3-6
Proposed Urshlem Aramana Chapel Elevations
2016 Urshlem Men's Summer Camp to be held from July 10 - July 17
South Region Family & Youth Conference 2016 - June 29 - July 2
Mar Barnabas Educational Award - Winners of 2015
Divya Bodhanam DOCE graduation- St Gregorios Orthodox Church , Elmhurst
Mar Theodosius and Mar Barnabas Episcopa from Marthoma Church visited the Diocesan Center in Beasley.
Oriental Orthodox Churches of Atlanta celebrated its 4th annual common Divine Liturgy in Atlanta
Diocesan Metropolitan and Clergies participated in the prayer service led by Pope Tawadrous II
Please pray for Chennai : Metropolitan Mar Eusebius
Diocese to observe the 3rd Dukhrono of His Grace Mathews Mar Barnabas
40th Memorial of Mar Baselius Augen Catholicos to be celebrated at Devalokam
Christmas Message from Diocesan Metropolitan His Grace Alexios Mar Eusebius
Pictures from temporary Consecration and Divine Liturgy at St. Gregorios Orthodox Church, Kansas
Dallas area Clergies and lay leaders met H.H. Pope Tawadrous II
Diocesan Metropolitan to lay the foundation stone for St. Thomas Orthodox Community Center
Metropolitan Mar Eusebius to meet Egypt’s Pope Tawadros II.
Dn.Saju Varghese will assist Ministry of Liturgical Resource Development (LRD).
Pictures from St. Thomas Orthodox Church Phoenix Consecration held on Sep 18, 2015
MGOCSM News - Dallas Area Team Christ Camp
OVBS 2015 news and pictures from St. Gregorios Orthodox Church San Francisco
Pictures from St. Mary’s Orthodox Church, Oak Lawn retreat 2015
MGOCSM Regional Youth Conference held at St. Mary's Orthodox Parish, Calgary.
MGOCSM News - Houston Area Back to School Retreat
Dallas St. Mary’s COI wins the 2015 Dallas Regional MMVS Talent Competition
St. Mary's Orthodox Church, St. Louis Silver Jubilee Celebrations held on August 29th
MGOCSM Southeast Regional Retreat held at Camp Kulaqua in High Springs, Florida
Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland Regional MGOCSM Conference held at Goshen College Indiana
Pictures from 2015 Diocesan Family & Youth Conference
Mar Yulios to lead 2015 Calgary Orthodox Convention and Regional MGOCSM Conference.
Picture Recap from Summer Camp held at Urshlem Aramana
2015 Bai'tho Family Parish Conference pictures from St. Gregorios, Elmhurst Chicago
MMVS West Regional Conference and talent competition held on June 6th
MGOCSM Chicago Winter One-Day Retreat
St. Gregorios Orthodox Church of Kansas City Purchased New Property
The Sacrament of Holy Matrimony (English)
Picture Recap: Diocesan Metropolitan’s visit to St. Gregorios Orthodox Church, Spokane.
Diocesan MMVS 6th Annual Conference held at Houston St. Thomas Cathedral.
St. Gregorios Malankara Orthodox Church, Cleveland Ohio purchased new property
LoveIndeed - A Charity Project of Diocese of South-West America
Draft copy of the proposed liturgical book submitted to Holy Synod
Dallas/Oklahoma Area Acolyte Training / Women's Ministry August 24th, 2013
Guidelines for Acolytes
Sign up for Mailing List
Prayer Ministry Line
Diocesan Prayer Ministry - English Prayer ‘SLOOTHO ’ - Every Tue 9.05 PM -9.35 PM (CST)
DSWA/C/13/2015 November 26, 2015
"Urshlem" Diocesan Center- Beasley, Texas
The days of preparation for the great feast of the Nativity of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ have once again drawn near. For the next 25 days, we are called to observe the Nativity Fast through increased prayer and fasting from worldly pleasures in order to receive the Heavenly King.
Nowadays, we have become immersed in a culture of materialism that is defined by the electronics and technology that surrounds us. We are at a point where we willingly endanger lives each day, both physically and spiritually, without even realizing it. The number of recent accidents and deaths resulting from texting and other activities on our mobile devices while driving grieves us, but there seems to be no concern for change. Those who continually choose to do this have decided that what they are doing is more important than the safety of those around them, and this is a result of spiritual pride. When we disregard the safety and comfort of others, we are in a sense disregarding Christ. Although we try to multi-task and do many things at once, the truth is, it impairs our ability to focus and remain attentive to the primary task, and this type of inattentiveness is a spiritual danger that can also affect other areas of our life.
Before Holy Qurbana
■Exodus 3: 1-6, 11-14 ■Job 1: 1-5 ■Isaiah 1: 15 -20
■I Peter 2: 1-5 ■I Corinthians 3: 16-23 ■St. Matthew 5 : 38 - 48