Listed below is the draft copy of the proposed liturgical book (uniform liturgical book for our diocese ) submitted to Holy Synod in February 2014.
- Feast of the Cross (Office of hours following the FEAST of the CROSS (Sleebo)
- Holy Qurbana
- Vespers of Qyomto
Listed below are the prayer books used in Malankara orthodox syrian church. Please feel free to download and print them to be used for your personal use.
- Lenten Daily Prayers in Malayalam & Manglish (Sandhya, Rathri,Prabatha,Uccha/Evening,Night,Morning,3rd hour, Noon)
- Common Prayers in pdf format
- Common Prayers, Evening prayer,House Blessing, Baptism and Wedding prayer in Eng/Mal, Sheema Namaskaram in Mal.
- Penkeesa Namaskaram for anniversary of St. Vattasseril.
- Penkeesa Namaskaram for anniversary of St. Gregorios (Parumala Thirumeni)
- Powerpoint Presentation of Saturday Common prayers in English
Thanks to Rev. P.M Cheriyan Achen for contributing and helping us upload the below documents. These have been compiled and collected by Cheriyan Achen over the years and will contribute by helping devotees fulfil their spiritual worship needs.
- Common Prayer Book (English)
- Evening Prayer & House Blessing (Manglish & Malayalam)
- Evening Prayer & House Blessing (English & Malayalam)
- Kymtha Evening & Morning Prayer (English)
- Sheema Namaskaram I (Mal)
- Sheema Namaskaram II (Mal)
- Sheema Namaskaram III (Mal)
- Sleebha Evening & Morning Prayer (English)
- Order of Baptism (Eng)
- Order of Holy Matrimony (Eng)
Penkeesa Namaskaram written by Iraneous Thirumeni on the occasion of the anniversary of our Church Father, St. Vattasseril. To be recited on Feb 23rd. (In Pdf). Instructions for printing the pdf in a book format can be obtained here. Thanks to Mr. Sony Alexander for his initiative in this. You can study more about the life of Vattasseril Thirumeni here.
- Prabatha and Sandhya Namaskaram in Malayalam
- Prabatha Namaskaram in Manglish
- Sandhya Namaskaram in Manglish